BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Its Raining..

Now I'm at one of my cousin stall/shop, to buy Burger.. Its raining here tonight.
Its 8:31p.m, i wrote this down early before I actual publish this post.
I got something in my mind.. It so confusing. So complicate.
Not to mention that I woke up late today. I sleep at 12 midnight but woke up late at 4p.m. Luckily that no one mad at me for waking up late.

4 February 2013 , 9:25p.m.
Tonight was a boring night.. Like usual, nothing special happen.
Now, I'm sitting infront of the stair.. Doing nothing. My mom, grandma and sister are in the kitchen..
What else would they do if it wasn't cooking..
My sister are preparing all the ingredient need for tomorrow lunch at her workplace.

I felt so lonely.. Living in the corner of my life.
So useless.. I wish my life was like anime, many exciting thing could happen. There are friends when we need, the environment fill with laughter and joke. Friendship bond are strong.
A moment ago when I was in the bathroom.. That feeling happen again.. The feeling to be able to fly.
We had been living on the ground for more than a thousand year now, maybe it is time for us to go up. Living in the sky, watching the ground from a high place.. Touching the cloud and see the birds. Feel the wind..

5 February 2013, 8:00p.m (GMT+8)
* well.. atleast I try my best to smile
again..
Got to admit.. I had been living in this
dark life for a long time now..
The sun seem to distract me all the time.
I dont really feel comfort for sometime.
The dark a windy night.. was so
comfortable.
I can't sleep last night.. as usual..
I dont sleep at night.
I feel comfortable last night. The
situation and environment last night
was so awesome.

0 comments: