BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 31 December 2012

An early update from 31/12/2012

I love you.. but because of my status between you. It show the different.. A lot of thing that compare us..
I'm nothing.. but you're something.
for that.. In the journey of myself, struggling for life to be a better person..
I need change.. I have to change!!
I made a lots of list in my life and it was like a task that look alike a suicide mission.
It might be kill me, but it won't take my breath away.
It might change me, but it won't change my way of thinking..
it sound un logic..
but, it has a meaning that Only me and God understand.

For here..
I officially said.. To be better.. I need change.. And that change. I will work hard.. and come back to you went I have succeed the task.
But, if I don't.. i lost the very first battle..
There no point for anymore.. Maybe we are not really faith to be together.
maybe.. the only problem was me.

0 comments: