BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 31 December 2012

Dead or Alive [D.O.A]

hey guys & girls !!
assalamualaikum!!
I'm back witha new news... haha..  XD
Well, i text down this post a few day earlier than the day that i post this. xD
Hmm.. Today was 22 Dec 2012..
12:23AM, and I'am at Home.

You guys must be had already know that we are still alive and survive the damn mayan thing who predict and tell us that yesterday was the end of the day.. 21122012.. xD
Like what the fuck!!
They can't even predict the weather right..
(as far as i know, they don't)

oh ya.. Back to the topic..
D.O.A which stand for Dead or Alive..
Hahaha.. I like Princess Kasumi..
Although Christie, Tina and Helena are more hot..
But my taste are far more to Kasumi.. XD
She looks adorable , cute , and beautiful. :D
She awesome.. oh ya..
I was thinking if she was single?? xD
How old is she? haha..
Too much of imaginary.. Why would I marry her who is older and famous.. xD
kihkohkih... (I don't know what am I talking about)
okay.. for you all information..
The D.O.A that I mean wasn't a game.. But an action movie.. xD
jyeah.. You got that right!!
hmmm... Now I got nothing to tell amymore..
oh ya.. I was been thinking that I will be creating an account on FanFiction.net
I think I want to make my own story, rather than drawing comic that always been postpone.. haha..

okay.. Thats all from me right now.
See you guys again soon..
Will be updating again when I got thing to share.. haha... xD
bye...

*oh ya.. The girl who take the Princess Kasumi character was Devon Aoki.. if U wasn't be mistaken.. haha.. xD

0 comments: