BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 27 January 2013

My though..

Heyy... Its me again.. Eddie..
I always been so busy this lately..
For the matter of fact, I want to tell you guys something.. About, what is my dream.. Thats haunt me a long time ago.
I know that no one is reading this . And no one even care about this.. But.. I dont know to who I should talk about this.. I sure got one person.. A special one.. A girl.. I share a lots of thing with here, but not yet my dream..
I don't know wether this is a dream, or just another joke of my live that will still haunt me forever.. I have been stucked inside the cage for so long.. Waiting..and waiting.. For some day that I will finally free and could flap my wing high..

My dream was... To fly.. Fly high to the sky..
It must be awesome if I could fly like a birds.. See the beautiful azure sky.. Fly next to the birds.. Watching the ground from the sky...

I watched Air-Gear.. And that anime really burn up my spirit.. Damn I really wish that I could fly..
I have heard many news from the fan and other people.. Some of them are trying to make an A.Ts.. So we could all fly and fight watch the sky. On that second, I was really happy.. Wish that it could really been done.. But, until now. No one even manage yet to built one..
So I gather up my spirit.. Stay strong. Because someday... I will fly.. And in that time, my small wing will grow bigger.. Until it is big enough to carry me. Fly and reach the sky..

"There is not impossible, as long as we keep up trying.."

0 comments: