BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 1 February 2013

Self-depress . Confusing.

In the back of these day.. I had this one feeling..
Sadness .. I try to drop all of my tears, spread it out.. I just want to feel how to cry again. But the tears just keep on stuck in my eyes.. Try to cry as hard as I can..

What is my purpose of living?
I had been thinking of may thing these day.. And one of it are.. Flying up high onto the sky.. Flapping my wings next to the bird.. Watching the ground from the view that not all people could watch..
Admire the nature and peaceful environment.. For a devil like me.. I need peaceful too.. Stay outside the darkness.. Inhale and exhale the fresh air.. Watching the beauty of the world..
Touch the cloud..
One day.. My wing will grow.. I will fly.
It just the matter of time.. But if i failed. Maybe my destiny was just on the ground and not the sky.. Thats might be my purpose..

*even without wing.. You could still sore.

0 comments: