BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 1 February 2013

Where the moon..

Early post..
Tuesday, 29/01/2013. 8:18p.m..

Heyy.. Its me again, Ace.. Crying alone out side the house. Well, it looks kinda weird when a boy like me crying by himself without any reason..
This is who I'am.. Just another weak person. I don't know what got in to me right now.
Sometime, I cry when I start to think, people lost their loved one.. Gone, disappear from their life or might be never come back.
I keep on crying, crying and crying.
I wish these feeling would gone, but at the same time.. I dont want to.

Now my family had some money crisis.. My mom run a small shop to help our family wether my father keep working hard to find money.. My three sister are working, but me.. Useless.. I think I'm not ready yet to work.. I know it sound stupid but I still want to study.. Dont know why.. But some how I want to go studying in Japan.. Academy? University or maybe something that involve studying?
I know in my age. I should have been working right now, searching a job.
Well, I'm only 17 waiting for my age to turn 18 this year.

Is there any opportunity for me?

P/S: Magic isn't just glass and smoke. Its your eyes..

*Watching the moon.. Feel want to fly again.

0 comments: