BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 1 February 2013

8:02P.M , 31 Jan 2013 Sarawak.

Heyy... Its me again.. Well, I dont know what to talk about.. I'm getting worst. I rarely talk to anyone.. If they ask, I answer.. If they don't, I just keep quiet.

Now I'm outside with my friend, just a lot we talk. Just sit here and relax. I ask my sister to buy me two Reload Card so I could purchase another RM5 Daily broadband.

Last night, I have been surfing the internet to find an operate chat room in Japan. Find some but no one seem to reply, or maybe the site had been down for a long time ago. Well, i think its time for me to find another chat room.
I do have some friends from another country other than Malaysia. But lost contact. So, I want to start it all over again, begin with Japan. Maybe with that, I could learn more of their culture and language.. I had been dreaming to go to Japan since I was small.
I also admire to find a wife there but.. I forget about it.. There is no luck.

What left for me now is find a job, work hard if my salary are good i will be saving it until it is enough for me to go to Japan. Having a nice day or maybe work there. Living in a happy life, meeting new friends, having fun.
Wish that all of this might be come tru one day.

*Roses are red, The sky were blue.
*Wishing that someday, My dream come true.

0 comments: